As the parent of a little girl under the age of 10, hearing that she wants to play Hello Kitty games all day is not exactly what you’d want from her, by comparison to eating, sleeping, doing her homework, etc. However, you might be surprised to find out that your princess can learn so many useful things from this type of activity. Below, with the help of our friends from the website Games-Kids.com, we’ve gathered not less than 5 surprising aspects that the Japan-made character can teach your young lady in the making:
1. How to get along with her siblings. First of all, Hello Kitty games are so popular and played all over the world because the main character is not a single child. She has a twin sister, named Mimi, who joins her on most of her adventures. From this point of view, many little girls can relate because they also have siblings, whether they are younger or older than them. Fights between brothers & sisters can be quite exhausting for parents, therefore you can be pleased that these games promote understanding & harmony between them;
2. How to choose the right clothes. Secondly, many Hello Kitty games on the above-mentioned website deal with choosing the right clothes for the main character. By seeing how different articles & color combinations work on Hello Kitty, your daughter will learn to choose her own items, from the shops where she goes with you. This is extremely useful especially from a certain age on since you won’t have to deal with these choices yourself;
3. How to fill her life with amazing adventures. If you had the curiosity to watch your little girl play Hello Kitty games, you most certainly noticed how different they are. One day, the main character goes to the spa, the other day she goes shopping, and the next day – dressing up for a party. Surely this is the life you also want for your daughter, so let her enjoy all the adventures alongside her favorite character;
4. How to take care of herself. Some Hello Kitty games involve skin treatments, full makeovers, and other such activities, helping the main character always be the best version of herself. By looking up to her & admiring her, your daughter will also apply these things later in life, when she’ll need them the most;
5. How to be happy & positive all day. Last but not least, Hello Kitty games are all about happiness, positivity, joy, and taking life easy. This is extremely important & rather unusual today, when even games for little children are full of violence, shooting, etc. However, as numerous studies show, optimistic people are not only the happiest but also the most successful. In conclusion, the fact that your little girl prefers these kinds of games is not at all a bad thing since it’s almost clear that she will become a good, responsible, and educated adult.