There are many ways of consuming Cannabis, but people always ask about the best way to get their dose of marijuana. Different choices may range from favoring vaping, smoking, using edibles, tinctures, etc., over others, but there are a few better ways. In this piece, we will study the best way to get your Cannabis.
pe is a vape that converts THC oil, or cannabis flower, into a vape. The THC oil or raw cannabis flowers heat to a point where they vaporize. The user then inhales the vape. It is an effective way of consuming marijuana since it immediately yields the effects associated with the consumption of marijuana. It does not waste much THC oil or flower since only a tiny puff is required to get the desired results.
Different ways of consuming Cannabis
There are many ways in which one can consume Cannabis. People have their priorities and preferences when it comes to choosing the best way suits them. Primarily, there are 4 methods of consuming Cannabis; inhaling, oral, sublingual, and topical. Each of these methods has its specific features unique to it, and there are different ways of consuming Cannabis in these methods. For example, when inhaling Cannabis, one may resort to smoking or vaping oral; one may resort to oils, capsules, gummies, etc.
Here are some of the most popular ways of consuming Cannabis:
- Dabbing, Wax, Shatters, and Budder: It takes about 2-3 minutes for the effects to kick in for a user who resorts to one of these ways. The effects last a sufficient time of 1-3 hours, but it is said to bring fast relief from acute problems like pain, inflammation, anxiety, etc. However, marijuana of high potency is used in these processes; hence it is normal for new users to pass out in these ways. Therefore caution is advised while resorting to these ways.
- Smoking with a bowl, joint, spliff, pipe, blunt, or pipe: These are traditional methods of smoking cannabis. Effects kick in a few minutes and last for 1-3 hours. However, they do not make a person high for long since the effects start to wither away pretty soon. These methods can be hectic, time-consuming, expensive, and release high concentrations of carcinogens into the body.
- Edibles like brownies, capsules, and drinks: Are some of the easiest ways of consuming Cannabis; one only needs to eat cannabis-infused food items. However, the time taken for the effects to kick in is slow; it may take up to 90 minutes. Tinctures, drops, oils, gums, and suckers are also convenient ways of consuming Cannabis. One only needs to hold the tinctures, oil, or gummies in the mouth, and the THC will slowly get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, for those seeking to get high, it does not cause them.
- Patches yield long-lasting results and relieve people who wish to be treated throughout the day while doing their chores but without doing anything extra to consume Cannabis. It is also a very discreet way of consuming marijuana. However, they do not cause the highs associated with the use of Cannabis.
- Vapes: It takes a few minutes for the effects to kick in. Vapes are small devices one can easily carry around, and a few puffs can do the job for you. They are discreet as they do not release odor or smoke and do not release high concentrations of carcinogens and other toxins into the body. They are cheap and affordable, and a single refill can last a few days; hence they are economical. They also do not use much Cannabis, as a few small puffs are sufficient to make you high and infuse the THC into the bloodstream.
You can learn more about the kind of vapes that are available in the market.
Benefits of using THC Vape
Despite there being so many methods of consuming Cannabis, one of the most effective ways is vaping through THC vaping. It is one of the best ways to consume Cannabis. Some of its benefits are:
- Vaping allows THC to enter the bloodstream immediately after taking a puff; this allows the effects to kick in immediately.
- THC Vapes do not produce odor or smoke, thus allowing you to vape without letting anybody nearby know it.
- The marijuana heats inside the THC Vape into an easily breathable vapor. The vapor does not hurt the throat, unlike traditional smoking, where the smoke can feel irritating.
- You can choose the number of puffs that you wish to take. Unlike traditional smoking methods where you have to finish the whole joint, a THC vape allows you to take a few puffs now and then without much discomfort.
- It is easy and convenient to carry. Some THC Vapes look like a pen, and one can easily carry them around without letting anyone know.
- It is easy and convenient to maintain them. You only need a vape and marijuana raw material of your choice since some vapes allow you to vape anything; dry marijuana, oil, etc. Unlike in other methods where you have to go through a lot of trouble to find them from the nearby pharmacy, you can get a vape and a few THC oil bottles, and there is your whole month’s supply.
- Very little marijuana is used in making vaping, thus allowing you to use a single refill for a few days. It is easy to clean and refill. Hence, you save your time and your stash.
- THC vaping releases very few carcinogens and other toxins into the body, which is not the case when smoking marijuana through traditional methods.
We have seen that THC vape pen has many advantages to it. It is discreet, economical, safer, more effective, and a much more convenient option than others. It uses very little marijuana since only a few puffs are required to get the effects. There are different shapes and sizes of vapes available; hence a person gets many options from which he can choose. They are easy to use and also allow a person to regulate the dosage that he takes. It is, hence, one of the best ways to consume Cannabis.