As the Diwali festival approaches, the divine vibes of celebrations have slowly started to explode. And one of the most noticeable effects of that is the cleaning of homes. But what comes after cleaning is the decoration of the home to make it ready and welcoming for the occasion of DIwali.
Below are some quick and easy ways of decorating your home.
Read & Apply:
Decorate With Traditional & Designer Candles.
There are discrete varieties of candles available in the market nowadays. Apart from home decorating, you can also buy and present candles as Diwali gifts to your loved ones. You can apply concentrated colour-changing candles. The good thing is that even without burning them, the light can be maintained in the house. Actually, these lights are remote-based or electric. You can change the colour of the electric candles as per your liking, which adds to the beauty of the house. Apart from this, the decoration of the house becomes very good with floating candles. You can decorate them on the dining table, living room or corners of the rooms of the house.
Decorate Your Home With Beautiful Diyas
The tradition of lighting diyas at home during Diwali has been going on for centuries. When Lord Ram came back to the divine land of Ayodhya after 14 years, the people of Ayodhya welcomed him by lighting diyas throughout the city. This tradition continues even today. Diyas are the best option for home decoration on a low budget.
Do a Classic Decoration With Lanterns
In earlier times, lanterns were used to remove the darkness of the house, but now with decorative lanterns, you can give the desired look to the decor of the house. By the way, this option is good to give a traditional look to the house on Diwali. Colourful lanterns made of cloth and paper also look very beautiful on Diwali. The option of a glass lantern also gives a different look to the house, but only one type of light is used in it.
Bring Colours Of Happiness With Rangoli
On Diwali, you can enhance the beauty of the house by making beautiful designed Rangoli with different colours. Apart from colours, you can also make beautiful Rangoli with flowers and diyas. A beautiful Rangoli made at the entrance adds to the beauty of your home manifold.
Bloom & Decorate with Flowers
You can make beautiful Diwali decorations with different types of flowers like marigolds, roses, hibiscus and jasmine. Rangoli, the central table with floating candles and the water in the bowls filled with water in the corners of the house and decorated with flowers in it make the look quite beautiful. Along with increasing the beauty of the house with these flowers, the fragrance will also spread in the aroma of the house.
Decorate the Entrance Of the Home with Pylon and bandana
Special attention is paid to the decoration of every corner of the house on Diwali. The entrance door is the most important in this. You can decorate the entrance with different types of pylons. Torans made of flowers, leaves, and coloured paper are considered auspicious as well as beautiful for the house.
Some Quick Home Decoration Tips
- Before decorating the house, keep the size and budget of the house in mind so that there is enough arrangement for your further expenses.
- It is not necessary that you buy everything new to decorate your home anew; you can use some old things in a new way. By cleaning some decorative and vintage collection things, you can decorate them at home.
- Laxmi or traditional work on cushions or wall hangings will add life to the entire living room.
- Instead of expensive paintings, you can decorate the walls of the room by making designs on baskets.
- Decorating the Ganpati idol or hanging it on the walls or in the corner will enhance the look of the room.
- You can make the living room beautiful by reworking old furniture.
- Colourful candles on an old candle stand can also be put to good use.
- If you do not have to spend much, then you can give a new look to the house by rearranging the sofa cover, cushion cover, furniture etc., painting the pots of indoor plants in a new way, and changing the combination of curtains.
- May this Diwali infuse positivity in your life and comfort in your lifestyle!